If you use any of our tools in developing a model that is used in a publication, please cite the following references following the criteria below:
- All work that uses models developed in BioNetGen language should cite
- J. R. Faeder, M. L. Blinov, and W. S. Hlavacek (2009) “Rule-based modeling of biochemical systems with BioNetGen,” Methods Mol. Biol., 500, 113–67.
- In addition, if the RuleBender interface was used in development, please cite
- A. M. Smith, W. Xu, Y. Sun, J. R. Faeder, and G. E. Marai (2012) “RuleBender: integrated modeling, simulation and visualization for rule-based intracellular biochemistry,” BMC Bioinformatics, 13(Suppl. 8), S3 (16 pages).
- In addition, if NFsim was used to perform simulations of the model please cite
- M. W. Sneddon, J. R. Faeder, and T. Emonet (2011) “Efficient modeling, simulation and coarse-graining of biological complexity with NFsim,” Nat. Methods, 8, 177-183.